To establish a progressive and sustainable society in which all members have dignified life (free from social, political & economic differences) live in peace and enjoy right to expression and opportunities with equal participation.
1. Empowerment of community to eliminate differences and forster justice. 2. Ensuring economic sself-reliance through natural resource management system. 3. Natural equity and justice for men and people with disability. 4. Ensuring better health status of community. 5. Promotion of local conflict resolution mechanism. 6. Participatory development with active involvement of men, women and people with disability in decision-making. 7. Engagement in lobby and advocacy with government to alleviate poor people from suffering. 8. Striving for equitable access to "Education for all". 9. To work with poor communities.
(E) School Fund
Hind Public School, Nawatanr (Mandar) Maintenance – Funded Locally
(D) Camp Programmes
1. AIDS/HIV Awareness Camp 2. Health Check-up Camp & Medicine Distribution
(C) Training Programmes
1. International Yoga Day 2. Horticulture Training 3. Organic Agriculture Training 4. Computer Training 5. Food Processing Training 6. E.D.P. Training 7. Tailoring Training 8. Embroidery Training
(B) Awareness/Activation Programmes
1. Child Development Awareness 2. Gram Sabha/Panchyati Raj Awareness 3. Environmental Activation
(A) General Programmes
1. Environmental Plantation 2. National/Social Festival 3. S.H.G. Programmes 4. Education & Literacy 5. Cultural Programmes 6. Monitoring/Evaluation 7. Domestic Violence Control 8. Women Atrocity Control 9. Minority Development
3. Cultural Programmes
Cultural programme were organized on Independence Day, Republic Day and other social occasions under support of local artists and volunteers. Prizes were given to better performing artists under experts' advices.
4. S.H.G. Programmes
Self Help Group/Mahila Samiti Units formed earlier by our society were strengthened by activation of S.H.G. Federation Formation & Revolving Fund uses to get benefits. They were activated for income generation for their own units under our society supports.
5. Education & Literacy
Local community meetings were organized in Ranchi District Area under support of local volunteers and social activists and benefits of education and literacy were made acquainted to them children out of school, school drop-out children, adolescent girls & boys, migrating girls & boys were activated to be enrolled in nearby schools/education centers. The recognitions of this school by Jharkhand Academic Council/Other government offices are in due process.
All programmes were monitored through our social activist and executive committee members monthly and these programmes were evaluated by specialist quarterly. Monitoring/Evaluation reports were implemented within time.
7. Hind Public School, Nawatanr (Mandar) Maintenance
Hind Public School, Nawatanr (Mandar) – established previously – is being maintained under local community support. Students are being taught by local teachers. Their academic achievements are being monitored monthly and evaluated six monthly. Their games/sports/athletic activities are also being activated through our game teacher.
8. Domestic Violence Control
Guardians' meetings were arranged and they were made known of provisions under Domestic Violence Act and punishments on violation of this Act. Family disputes were attempted for solution through locals support.
9. Women Atrocity Control
Guardians' meetings were arranged and they were made known of disadvantages of atrocities against women for community peace. Women atrocities were checked through local support.
10. Minority Development
Local community meetings in minority sectors were organized and problems of minorities were assessed through local social activists. Their socio-economics educational developments were activated and processed through local peoples participatory approach system. Memorandum was submitted to local administration for such problem's solution various projects were formulated accordingly and submitted to Govt. and other funding agencies for sanctions.
1. Environmental Plantation
Local farmers were gathered in our operational areas and plantation works on nursery, horticulture, floriculture, agro-plantation, forest-plantation, medicinal plantation were activated through supports of local agriculture and environment experts. Plants were arranged from Bock-level nursery and Forest Range Officers. Plantation of these plants was done under modern scientific techniques.
2. National/Social Festival
Republic Day, Independence Day, Birsa Jayanti, Id-Milan, Women Day, Children Day, etc. were celebrated under support of local volunteers and social activists. Sweets & snacks were distributed to all participants.
Gopi Nath Gosh
Make a generous donation to help us reach more beneficiaries.
Account Number: 75251010001853
Bank: SYNDICATE BANK
Branch: PISKA MORE RANCHI
IFSC Code: SYNB0007525
All donations are eligible for tax savings under 80G.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Village Karanji - Post - Khatri, Khatanga - Thana Bedo - District - Ranchi - Pin Code - 835202 Jharkhand